- Editing at the Crossroads: Language Contact and Editions in Languages Other Than English
Program arranged by the MLA Committee on Scholarly Editions
Presiding: Heather Bamford, George Washington Univ.
- “From Old French to Italian: The 1341 and 1441 Huon d’Auvergnes,” Leslie Zarker Morgan, Loyola Univ., Baltimore
- “Creating a Digital Edition/Translation: The Role of Collaboration,” Shira Schwam-Baird, Univ. of North Florida
- “Theory and Practice in Encoding a Digital Edition of Huon d’Auvergne,” Stephen Patrick McCormick, Washington and Lee Univ.
- “Digital Editions, Translations, and the Challenge of Representation,” Susanna Allés Torrent, Columbia Univ.