- The Author-Editor Relationship
Program arranged by the MLA Committee on Scholarly Editions and the Society for the History of Authorship, Reading, and Publishing
Presiding: Anne E. B. Coldiron, Florida State Univ.
- “Editor-Author Relations as Models of Difference,” Hilary Plum, independent scholar
- “Robert Louis Stevenson, W. E. Henley, and the Magazine of Art: A Friendship in Peril,” Richard Hill, Chaminade Univ.
- “Modernism’s Author-Editors,” Nikolaus Wasmoen, Univ. at Buffalo, State Univ. of New York
- “Posthumous Harm and Unfinished Manuscripts: Ethical and Editorial Implications,” John Young, Marshall Univ.